- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- .2% maximum total harmonic distortion
- 95 db minimum signal-to-noise ratio
- Class D digital amplifier in each speaker zone keypad with 60 watts output power
- IR receiver built into each keypad, IR repeater in controller
- Keypad intercom privacy feature
- Keypad mounts in double-gang J-box
The Model XDM46K Music Distribution System Keypad is a speaker zone keypad with built-in amplifier for use with the XDM Music Distribution System. The system has built-in keypad-to-keypad intercom functions that also allows communication with visitors at the front door through a door speaker. Each speaker zone keypad has backlit keys that select the audio source and can control all functions of the system. The keypad mounts in standard double-gang J-box.The four speaker zone keypads, the door speaker, and six audio sources all connect to a single XDM46CC central controller. The central controller has six analog line-level audio inputs for connecting music sources to the system. The central controller converts the analog audio to digital audio for distribution to the speaker zone keypads. An infrared repeater system built into the controller monitors the infrared receivers at each keypad and repeats the infrared remote control signals to the audio source components through infrared emitters.