Miele Compact C1 HomeCare
Miele Compact C1 Homecare Turbo Team
- Powerful yet Quiet 1,200-watt Miele-made Vortex Motor
- Standard handle grip
- Lightweight Skeleton Construction
- Suction control via rotary Dial on unit
- Dock the wand in both the back and on the side
- Unique AirClean FilterBags: type FJM, 3.70 quart
- Exclusive AirClean Sealed System add HEPA filter(HA 50) for allergy suferers
- Bag replacement indicator
- Tool Clip on outside with dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle
- Manual cable rewind, step on button and hold
- 29 ft overall cleaning radius
- Air Driven Turbobrush (STB 205-3)
- AllTeQ combination floor tool (SBD 285-3)
The Miele Compact C1 HomeCare Canister Vacuum is the epitome of German Engineered machinery, Built and Tested to last.
The Miele Compact C1 HomeCare gives you the ability to clean all bare floors, area rugs, and low pile carpet in your home. The Miele Compact C1 HomeCare Canister uses a turbo brush to deep clean homes with a few area rugs or a few carpeted rooms. It also comes with a combination brush to switch from cleaning your bare floors to area rugs for routine cleaning. You can easily change the suction of the vacuum with the rotary dial on the top of the vacuum.
With 360 degree rotating all rubber wheels it won't scratch your wood floors and gives you optimal turning and maneuverability.
All of the tools fit on to the wand or hose for above ground cleaning like couches, counter tops, fans or lighting fixtures.
If you turn the vacuum on and try to pry it open by the front latch the vacuum will not open, this is sealed suction. Never worry about when to change the bag as there is a bag change indicator on the top of the machine and bags get 95% full before losing suction
The Miele Compact C1 HomeCare Stores the Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, and Crevice tool right on the outside of the unit on the hose so you don't have to go looking for them. It also has a 29 Foot Cleaning Radius and a great cord rewinder. Once you are done vacuuming just unplug the cord from the wall and step and hold your foot on the button for easy cord storage
|Country of Manufacture|