EDIC Bravo Carpet Spotter and Upholstery Cleaner #339MH-HT
- Built in Heater - 1500 watts, stainless steel
- Solution Tank - 3 Gallon
- Recovery Tank - 3.5 gallon
- Optional Adjustable Handle 22"-37"
- Pump - 55 PSI
- Vacuum Motors - 2-stage bypass, 106" Waterlift
- Brush Motor - 1/6 HP 4200 RPM
- Wheels - 6"
- Dimensions - 23" H x 18" L x 15.5" W
- Weight - 19 lbs
- Cord - 25 ft Cord
- 8 ft Hose with stainless Steel Upholstery Tool
- Warranty - 5 year parts & labor, lifetime on housing
Here are the Tools and Accessories for this unit:
Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool with 8' Hose Assembly Kit 839ACK
Upholstery Tool with Stainless Steal Head 1039-9502FB
Upholstery Tool Durable See Through Head 1037AC
Crevice Tool Stainles Steel 1038-8002FB
10" Single Jet Stainless Steel Wand 330-11003FB
Pre-spray Wand High Heat High Pressure 323ACH
8' Vacuum and Solution Hose for Heated Model 343AC
Amazing 106" of water lift in a 3 gallon package! No set up time – simply unload and begin carpet or upholstery cleaning immediately. Compact size and maneuverability make the EDIC Bravo ideal for spotting and quick cleaning of small carpeted areas, upholstery and auto interiors. Operators will appreciate the specially designed molded-in holders that carry spray bottles, leaving the hands free.
Warranty : 5 years on parts & labor, lifetime on rotationally-molded housing. MADE IN THE USA!
- Comes with in-tank heater that delivers 150-degree heat.
- Unique molded-in holders carry spray bottles for greater ease
- Large six-inch wheels and transport handle plus cord wrap assembly make it a snap to wheel about
- Quickly opens up for easy servicing and repair
- Large porthole on recovery tank allows easy access for odor-free maintenance
|Shop By:||Carpet Extractors|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|