EDIC Bravo Carpet Spotter and Upholstery Cleaner #300MH
- Solution Tank - 3 Gallon
- Recovery Tank - 3.5 gallon
- Optional Adjustable Handle 22"-37"
- Pump - 55 PSI
- Vacuum Motors - 2-stage bypass, 106" Waterlift
- Brush Motor - 1/6 HP 4200 RPM
- Wheels - 6"
- Dimensions - 20.5" H x 15" L x 13" W
- Weight - 19 lbs
- Cord - 25 ft Cord
- Warranty - 5 year parts & labor, lifetime on housing
- MACHINE ONLY - Tools and Accessories sold separately.
- Check out the EDIC 339MH-HT the same unit with built in heater and Tools!
Here are the Tools and Accessories for this unit:
Stainless Steel Upholstery Tool with 8' Hose Assembly Kit 839ACK
Upholstery Tool with Stainless Steal Head 1039-9502FB
Upholstery Tool Durable See Through Head 1037AC
Crevice Tool Stainles Steel 1038-8002FB
10" Single Jet Stainless Steel Wand 330-11003FB
Pre-spray Wand High Heat High Pressure 323ACH
8' Vacuum and Solution Hose 342AC
Amazing 106" of water lift in a 3 gallon package! No set up time – simply unload and begin carpet or upholstery cleaning immediately. Compact size and maneuverability make the Bravo™ ideal for spotting and quick cleaning of small carpeted areas, upholstery and auto interiors. Operators will appreciate the specially designed molded-in holders that carry spray bottles, leaving the hands free.
Warranty : 5 years on parts & labor, lifetime on rotationally-molded housing. MADE IN THE USA!
- Optional in-tank heater delivers 150-degree heat. (300MH-HT)
- Unique molded-in holders carry spray bottles for greater ease
- Large six-inch wheels and transport handle plus cord wrap assembly make it a snap to wheel about
- Quickly opens up for easy servicing and repair
- Large porthole on recovery tank allows easy access for odor-free maintenance
|Shop By:||Carpet Extractors|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|